As of Wednesday 30th September, the Cumberland Arms will not be accepting parties made up of more than ONE household or support bubble inside.
Information for Visiting The Cumberland Arms
Thank you for booking to visit The Cumberland Arms.
We are really looking forward to welcoming you back!
Please read all of the information below before visiting us.
- You will need to wear a mask or face covering at all times when not seated at your table, during your visit to The Cumberland Arms, this includes entering and leaving the premises.
- We have reduced our opening hours for the time being.
- We are accepting both bookings and walk-ups
- No parties larger than 6 persons
- Please be advised bookings are for 2 hours only, if there is no booking after yours you will be informed when you arrive and you will be allowed to stay longer, however we encourage sittings to be about 2 hours long.
- We now have a few tables available to book inside, these are given on a first come, first serve basis.
- Once these tables are full all other bookings will be for tables outside, there will be no cover – bring an umbrella if the weather looks bad.
- We cannot promise any specific table location requests but will do our best to accommodate.
- We’ve fenced off the terrace so the entrance to the pub is now ONLY from the road side of the building
- Drinks will be served by table service ONLY
Please let us know in advance if you do not plan on keeping your booking.
Please do not visit The Cumberland Arms if you or any of your party are experiencing any symptoms of COVID
We confirm we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
You will be asked to check in to the NHS Test and Trace app OR our online guestlist when you arrive to assist with the governments Track and Trace system.
- You will be required to wear a face mask or face covering when moving around the premises, this includes moving outside.
- While you are here please observe social distancing at all times and stay at your table unless using the toilet.
- Please be on time for your table. The reservation will be released if you are more than 15 minutes late for your booking.
- Please be aware that we encourage the compliance with limits on gatherings. Gatherings are limited to members of ONLY ONE household (or support bubbles)
- We have installed hand sanitiser stations at entry points and around the building, please use them frequently.
- We have carried out full COVID-19 risk assessments and staff training.
Our Staff’s Safety
- No physical contact will be permitted between staff and guests
- Our staff will be wearing face masks all the time they are in public areas.
- We maintain the right to refuse entry to any customer, even if they have an advance booking
- We maintain the right to ask customers to leave if they are not behaving within our perimeters
See you soon!
Love The Cumberland Arms xxx